The University Student Life Committee (USLC) includes faculty, various administrators, and undergraduate and graduate students. Jenny Zhang ’18 is the current undergraduate USLC chair and co-chair of the University Student Life Committee with the graduate USLC chair and VP of Campus Life Rochelle Calhoun. Here is a link to the current USLC members.
On Wednesday, November 30th, the University Student Life Committee will be voting on a Gender-Inclusive Housing Policy Proposal.
Here are ways to learn more about the policy and provide feedback:
- Read the Gender-Inclusive Housing Policy Proposal
- Click here to submit feedback and questions.
- Submit questions and feedback by Monday, November 28, 11:59pm.
- Come to USG Office Hours with Judy Jarvis, Director of the LGBT Center, on Tuesday, November 29th, 4:00pm-5:00pm in the USG Lounge in Frist 203; Undergraduate Members of the USLC will also be there.
- Student Advocacy
- betterprinceton.org – Website by Princeton students in support of gender neutral housing
- Safe and Comfortable Housing for Everyone – Opinion piece in the Daily Princetonian, November 2016 by Max Grear ’18
- Gender-Neutral Housing does not fully protect Transgender and Non-Binary Students – Anonymous opinion piece in the Daily Princetonian, May 2016