The Student Groups Recognition Committee (SGRC) works in conjunction with the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students (ODUS) to help groups of motivated students find their niche on campus (and possibly access the moolah to make their collective wishes and dreams come true).
In considering applications, the Student Group Recognition Committee Considers the following criteria in no particular order:
- the future viability of the proposed group, as determined by potential conflict with University rules and regulations, including those that govern student group funding;
- the future viability of the proposed group, as determined by the existence of similar groups that draw on potentially overlapping sections of the student body;
- the future viability of the proposed group, as determined by the quantification of explicitly stated interest by members of the student body;
- the quality of responses given during the Committee’s inquiry;
- the definitional clarity of the objectives and goals of the proposed group; and
- any other circumstances associated with the application that the Committee deems relevant.
- Ability to apply for Projects Board Funding
- Eligibility for a Princeton Listserv